SkinPen by Bellus Medical is the only microneedling device in the world cleared by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, clinically proven to safely and effectively treat facial acne scars for ages 22 and up.
A series of 3 SkinPen treatments are recommended for initial treatment. Treatments are done 4-6 weeks apart. Maintenance treatments are recommended once every 3 months.
Combines the power of three unique non-surgical procedures into one complete skin renewal treatment – resulting in incredibly smoother, younger, healthier-looking skin. This high-intensity non-the invasive solution gives highly visible results faster and in fewer treatments. A series of 3 sessions is recommended followed by maintenance treatment once per season.
• TONE – Photofacial treatment corrects discoloration, fades age spots, reduces sun damage, and improves skin tone.
• ELASTICITY – Anti-aging treatment erases fine lines, reduces wrinkles, and firms up skin
• TEXTURE – Skin resurfacing treatment smoothens out uneven skin texture, scars, rosacea, enlarged pores, stretch marks, and other textural skin conditions
Using NanoFractional Radio Frequency (RF) and SmartScan technology to deliver energy through the skin’s surface, which stimulates fibroblasts and rebuilds collagen. The results are improvement of scars, stretch marks, enlarged pores, deep wrinkles and textural irregularities.
• The number of sessions depends on the individual and typically varies between 3-4 sessions every 4-6 weeks.
• You will experience mild redness post-treatment. You can resume wearing makeup 24 hours after treatment.
• Treatments are safe and effective for use during all seasons and on all skin types.
Delivers Multi-Polar Radio Frequency and Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fiends to produce uniform heat on the skin. These two technologies fields increase collagen and stimulate a natural healing response, resulting in a dramatic improvement to the skin and body with no pain or downtime.
Most patients receive 6-8 treatments per area, with each session lasting around 30 minutes. Treatments are usually done once a week.
Uses precise bursts of Intense Pulsed Light to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and sun damage. The light targets and reduces the hemoglobin pigment inside visible blood vessels and dark pigmented spots.
Typically a series of 3 treatments are done 4-6 weeks apart.
Skin will be pink/red after treatment. Makeup may be used 24 hours after treatment. If treating sun damage/pigmentation, expect those areas to look darker before they lighten up.
PRP is a concentrate of platelet rich plasma protein derived from your whole blood sample after being processed to remove red blood cells. PRP has a greater concentration of growth factors than the whole blood. PRP promotes healthy activity of skin cells. Growth factors act as energy boost for your skin, increasing collagen and elastin.